Providing a Full Spectrum of Life's Possibilities!
Full Spectrum Farms, a thirty-four acre farm in Western North Carolina, is a non-profit organization that serves adults with autism spectrum disorder. In this beautiful, pastoral scene, our farmers live, work, and become a functioning part of the larger community.
- As a DAYTIME SERVICE/DAY PROGRAM Full Spectrum Farms provides a special model for autism services as a sensory-sensitive, holistic environment with work centering on organic farming and natural craft products.
- The Farm will help people with autism develop lifelong learning and living skills through cottage industries such as woodworking, pottery, and weaving as well as growing and selling organic produce and bedding plants. Such working and learning endeavors will provide an opportunity for persons with autism to help support their communities and themselves.
Easter Egg Hunt March 31st at 2pm
Join us at 1185 Wayehutta Road for our annual Easter Egg Hunt! This year we will have over 900 eggs! If you prefer a quieter event we will open at 1pm for those with DD/IDD. Pizza will be served after the hunt and trophies go to the "Best Egger".
To Volunteer, it works in 3 easy steps:
1) Click this button to see our Sign-Up on VolunteerSpot
2) Review the options listed and choose the spot(s) you like.
3) Sign Up for the spaces/times that you have available:
A lot of hard work and many resources are needed to maintain and run a farm. You can help though without even getting your hands dirty.